“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.”
I’m going to admit… I struggled with this page a bit.
Who am I? Who do you want me to be? Who does GOD say I am?
Isn’t that the eternal quest: to discover our purpose, know our value and the point of life?
Let me start, first, with what I am not.
- I am not a theologian.
- I am not a certified therapist.
- I am not a hero: there are plenty of those in God’s Holy Word and I have no desire to take the place of the Savior in anyone’s life.
So, who am I?
- I am the redeemed and imperfect daughter of a loving and perfect King.
- I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, worshipper, photographer, writer, and student of the Word.
- I am the owner of a custom gift & apparel shop Simply Yours.
- I love music… LOVE IT. It’s in my veins.
- I love people. And what God says about people.
- There are few things I enjoy more than cooking for & sharing a great meal and bottle of wine with good friends.
- I am a Florida girl… I’ve lived in many places in my life but was born, and will breathe my last, amidst the palm trees and humidity of this crazy place.
- I think that coffee is underrated.
- I am convinced that laughter is the true manna of heaven, in fact, I KNOW that God has an incredible sense of humor.
- I believe that regret is a tool of the devil and with it comes shame, which is absolutely not of God.
- I am someone who has no issues with the use of “their, there and they’re” but struggles with the use of ellipsis, semicolons and commas. Always have.
- I’m a storyteller and anecdote junkie.